Hyperink scam! Awful ebooks, spam fake reviews

Amsterdam, North Holland 4 comments

I bought an ebook from Hyperink and it was formatted horribly and was basically a bunch of Googled stuff thrown in a book without any context!I thought it would be good because all of the five star reviews on Amazon Kindle Store and Hyperink.com, but all of the reviews are by people who have only reviewed other Hyperink books!

The reviews on their site were all posted within minutes of each other, and they're obviously fake!

I feel *** for falling for the Hyperink scam, and I'm just hoping they give me a refund.These authors should be ashamed to put their names on these books.

Stay away from Hyperink's scam and spam books!

Review about: Hyperink Ebooks.

Comments

It's just another content mill trying to dress up.

You can't just take a bunch of websites, put them together and call them a book!

It's impressive that Hyperink responded so quickly, but it's curious that they don't even dispute that the reviews of their products are fake...

Hi, I'm very sorry you had a negative experience with one our books. If I were in your shoes and I spent money on a book which which seemed thrown together, I would feel just as you do. You have every right to be upset and we would like to make things right.

I'm happy to refund your purchase. So I can better assist you, please send me the appropriate details.

I'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding. You are right to have high expectations and we intend to keep improving our books. We are also grateful for your feedback in showing us how we can better serve our customers. We take pride in our work and we are sorry we have made you unhappy.

I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve our content. I look forward to being contacted by you directly at any convenient time to respond to your feedback and process your refund.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and if there's anything else we can do to address your concerns, please let me know.

Best wishes,